InsulStar® is the most energy-efficient closed-cell polyurethane spray foam insulation system. Period. It is formulated to provide maximum benefits to homeowners in addition to significant savings on energy costs. It helps stop air leakage, reduce noise, and block dust, pollen and other airborne pollutants. It helps control moisture movement to prevent condensation conditions, thereby helping reduce and eliminate moisture that can lead to mold growth. When applied directly to the roof deck, InsulStar® adds structural strength and greatly increases the ability to withstand uplift from high winds when used on roof decks.
- Significant savings on your monthly energy bills.
- Provides superior R-value of 7.1 at one inch, reducing both heating and cooling costs.
- Creates an air barrier that aids in eliminating leaks and energy loss.
- Provides a vapor retarder that controls moisture problems.
- Improves indoor air quality by helping block dust and pollutants.
- Reduces your energy consumption, lessening your environmental impact.
- Reduces outside noise by helping create a seamless, airtight, insulated barrier.
- Strengthens roof deck attachment against high wind. Has Florida product approval (#9975) and Miami Dade NOA approval (#18-0126) to reinforce roof deck attachment against hurricane-force winds.
- Strengthens walls and increases overall structural integrity by adhering and bonding to the wall surface.
- Provides secondary water barrier.
- FEMA Class 5 Flood-Resistant Material.
- Adaptable to uniquely shaped, hard-to-insulate designs.
- Easy to install so you finish a job under budget and ahead of schedule.
- Creates a fully adhered and monolithic membrane for a seamless insulation envelope.
- Watertight within seconds of being applied.
- Can be applied to the underside of roof decks to form conditioned or cathedralized attic areas.
- Normally unusable attic area can be “harvested” by converting it into usable living space.
- Crawl space insulation can be installed in a non-vented configuration for greater energy savings.
- Building code compliant ESR #1615.
- Installed by trained and highly experienced GoldStarSM contractors.
- Damp-proofs by creating a seamless membrane between the inner and outer walls.
- Proven insulating power – spray polyurethane foam systems have been applied successfully for up to 60 years.
See Why NCFI is the Best in Residential and Commercial Insulation.
Become A Contractor
We’ll Ensure Your Expertise, No Matter the Application.