The Next Generation Open-Cell SPF Insulation
InsulStar® Light insulation is a two-part liquid, water-blown, polyurethane foam insulation system that is sprayed in place by specially trained GoldStar certified contractors. InsulStar Light quickly expands, sealing the construction gaps and filling voids as it cures in place to form a fully adhered, solid, monolithic cellular insulation. InsulStar Light provides a highly effective air seal that functions as a noise-, dust-, and pollen-barrier, resulting in greater comfort and healthier indoor air with lower operating cost. InsulStar Light will not settle, shrink, or deteriorate, and the superior performance will be there for the life of the home.
InsulStar® Light insulation saves the homeowner on energy costs compared to other traditional insulations. InsulStar Light provides the desired R-value, plus the added advantages of spray-in-place polyurethane. It helps stop air flow into and out of your home, aids in reducing noise, and helps block dust, pollen and other airborne pollutants for a more comfortable environment.
- Processes, cuts, and trims with ease
- Sprays great in a wide range of equipment and ambient temperatures
- Consistently rated “the best half pound open-cell spray foam on the market” by applicators who have used it
- Extreme Yield
- No preheating of material
- Processes at a wide range of ambient temperatures
- No Mix system which speeds up processing time
InsulStar Light Open-Cell Insulation provides builders with an affordable, top quality spray foam alternative and saves time and money:
- Adaptable to uniquely shaped structures and difficult-to-insulate designs
- Cost effective and easy to install so you finish a job under budget and ahead of schedule
- Sustainable. Contains renewable agricultural resources and uses no harmful ozone-depleting chemicals. NCFI was awarded the EPA’s (Environmental Protection Agency) Montreal Protocol Award
- Creates a fully adhered and monolithic membrane for a seamless insulation envelope
- Seals construction gaps and cavities in floors and ceilings
- Can be applied to the underside of roof decks to form conditioned attic or cathedral ceiling areas
- ICC Code compliant of the provisions of the International Building Code (IBC), International Residential Code (IRC) and the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- Installed by certified GoldStar contractors with advanced training and SPF education
See Why NCFI is the Best in Residential and Commercial Insulation.
Become A Contractor
We’ll Ensure Your Expertise, No Matter the Application.